2013, Sahalie Publishing

2013, Sahalie Publishing
256 pages, over 100 pictures

Limited edition...

The Brass Bell can be purchased online at Sahalie Publishing and Amazon.com.



Tuesday, September 1, 2009


Having trouble signing in?
We still want to hear from you! Here are two solutions: you may contact me, the moderator, and I will help trouble-shoot whatever problems you might be having registering for Blogger. Or, if you don't really want to blog, but have information to share, contact me and I'll post the information on this blog for you.
For help, contact: schoolhouse2@comcast.net
My name is Nancy Cole, though I mostly go by "Camille," a nom de plume that stuck over 30 years ago. I am Marion Parsons' great neice and am coordinating this project in her honor.

I understand there were some alumni gatherings this summer. Welcome to those of you who found out about the project and the blog at your reunion gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment