2013, Sahalie Publishing

2013, Sahalie Publishing
256 pages, over 100 pictures

Limited edition...

The Brass Bell can be purchased online at Sahalie Publishing and Amazon.com.



Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Seeking Old Pictures!

This is Cherry Road School today. As I work on the finishing touches of the book, The Brass Bell, I am looking for pictures of the school, the people, and the area taken any time from 1890 to 1953.

I am also looking for original newspaper clippings. It's very expensive to purchase originals from the archives of the local newspapers, so if anyone interested in this story and this project would be willing to send me original pictures or articles (there were many articles written about the school and published in the Syracuse Herald or Post Standard), I will scan and return to you. Of course, credit will go to any contributors in the book.

If you have any pictures, articles, or stories of your own (it's not too late) you would like to contribute, please contact me at: camille@camillecole.com, or at my office: 503.344.4434.

Stay tuned to this site for progress updates! Thanks to all who have contributed so much already! This has been a labor of love and awareness of the importance of history for all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment