|an evening at Barnes & Noble|
Book Tour moves to Western U.S.
I returned from the East coast exhausted but pleased with the overwhelming response to The Brass Bell. This project has so many supporters and enthusiasts in Central New York, I am grateful. Nevertheless, the work has just begun. The book tour now expands to Western United States...stay tuned Portland, Oregon, Okanogan County, Washington State, and Southern California.
If you live in the Central NY area and would like to purchase a copy of The Brass Bell, the book is available at:
- The Book Cellar at 1701 Milton Avenue in Solvay
- The Skaneateles Historical Society
- First National Gifts in Skaneateles
- The Onondaga Historical Association Museum Gift Shop
- The Town of Onondaga Historical Society Museum, located in Onondaga Hill